The Article Slideshow has all the customization and versatility required want to create, manage and present article images quickly and easily. Upload your photos to the sleek, mobile friendly, article slideshow. Write cutlines, rearrange the photos, populate ad spots and place the generated element anywhere within the article or on your site. Readers have the ability to click to zoom the article slideshow images. When an a slideshow image is clicked, the screen will darken and the image will be shown full-size.
How do I create an Article Slideshow?
Go to: Content >> Add An Article
Scroll to Slideshow
- Click the Upload Icon in the top left
- Drag files to upload
- ClickUpload button at the bottom right
- Click Close
The uploaded images will already be selected
- Click Insert button in the bottom right
Adding Cutlines and rearranging the images
- Click Insert Caption Here OR the Gear Icon to add a Cutline or Summary
- Click and Drag the image boxes to rearrange the photos in the slideshow
- If you 'uncheck' Use slideshow instead of main image, you can place the slideshow above or below the article.
- Use the element to place the slideshow anywhere in the article or anywhere on your site.
For How to use Article Slideshow Elements Click here.
- It is checked by default to override the Article Image
- Adjust height as needed and choose a style.
- You can include an Ad Manager or SmartAd spot
What your readers will see
The Article Slideshow works seamlessly with mobile/touch devices
Check out this feature in action by clicking on an image in the slideshow above