ContentEngine is for rebels, thought leaders, businesses, groups, causes or news organizations that have out-grown WordPress & similar website solutions. It's built on the shoulders of the latest open source web technology. It is "image-first" and beautifully responsive on mobile, tablet or desktop.
Business Marketing Website
Many businesses have a content marketing strategy. This type of marketing involves the creation and sharing of online material (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand but is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services. ContentEngine is built for this type of work with easy creation of content, tight social integration, automated article posting on website and social networks.
ContentEngine makes it simple to create a news-oriented, media website for an online newspaper or magazine. Hyper-local or niche-oriented online publications will find all the tools they need to publish original content, sell advertising, share their content across social networks, send out email newsletters and maximize visibility in search engines.
This is the most advanced usage of ContentEngine and builds on top of a media website. This use case involves using the power of the Internet to source and distribute content around a niche topic. Our powerful contributor submission and compensation system enables media entrepreneurs to build a unique and powerful business model.
- Intuitive content management system with scheduling
- WordPress-style pages that can also serve as navigation links to external links or internal features
- Heavy Social Media Integration (sharing from articles, links to orgs social homepages, social commenting)
- Slideshows that can be attached to articles or animated on the front-page for easy visual engagement
- Email Newsletters with ability to join/import/export mailing list
- Integrated Ad Management System
- Robust Web Forms
- Community Calendar (with moderation)
- Multiple Users (with Normal/Admin users)
- Point-and-click Design (with advanced user overrides)
- Periodic updates (Bondware-style)
- Fixed cost pricing tiers with increasing functionality
- Advanced content marketplace features for media entrepreneurs
Want to take the next step? Sign up for our free trial offer. No obligation and no credit card required. You will have 15 days to try out our services.