How to login
There are several ways to login to your site.
When you start a trial you will receive an email with a link to your site.
Accessing the login page
There is a Login link in the Top Navigation of every Trial site.
You can login using either the Key or the Cog icon, it may display in the top right corner of your site.
Note: Bondware doesn't Support IE8 for security reasons.
Here are a few other ways to get to the login page:
Changing the welcome message
Go to: Members>>Member Settings>>Member Communications
Login as a User or Change the Password
- Go to Members>>List all Members
- Click the username
- Change the password and Login as this user are top link options
If you have 10 Login failures contact support or have an admin user go to:
- Members>>View Login Failures
- Click the trash can icon next to the corresponding username.
Setting up and using the Login Modal
To set it up and view it, begin by creating a section in the navigation.
Go to: Navigation>>Add a Section
Section Name: Login
Under Advanced Options
- Change the dropdown in the go to URL to Bondware Standard Link
- In the following dropdown select Login/Logout Modal Toggle
Click Add Section
Note: The Billing Login Credentials and Admin Login Credentials are not the same.