By Tim Choate
Lately, our team has been working on an approach that will allow us to assemble web-based software into bundles that are easy to understand, affordably priced and hide the complexity of advanced configuration settings. We are pleased to announce the first product offering based upon this concept today in the form of Bondware Connect.
Introducing Bondware Connect
Bondware Connect is targeted towards customers that simply need to send email newsletters and receive survey feedback from the recipients. Today's newsletter was sent using a Bondware Connect template. This new product bundles our popular Newsletter Pro module with our Survey module to create a powerful hosted toolset for communications. We've created a user-friendly admin area specifically for this product. Our step-by-step configuration wizards will have you sending your first email newsletter within minutes of signing up for the product. We are actively looking for resellers such as newspapers and ad agencies that would like to offer this product to their customers. Compare our pricing to competitive solutions to see how much money you can save with Bondware. Learn more about Bondware Connect on our website.
Latest Core Release - Version 129
The latest release of the Bondware Core include several interesting features including:
- Migration of the 'friends' concept into the core as a nod to the ever increasing popularity of social media. This is the first step toward more extensive support for both internal/external social media in the core.
- 301 redirect support for sites that have used several domain names over time. This can be critical for search engine optimization. When enabled this feature will automatically redirect requests to alternate domain name URLs to the current primary URL. For example, 'mypaper.com' would be auto-redirected to 'www.mypaper.com' in a manner which preserves search engine rankings.
- Many smaller bug fixes and improvements
Select New Customers
Bondware would like to formally welcome the following new customers to the Bondware family:
- Kentucky Publishing Inc. - This progressive newspaper publishing company operates ten publications in western Kentucky including The Advance Yeoman, The Carlisle County News, The Livingston Ledger, West KY News, Marshall Times, Union City Volunteer, Fulton/Hickman FreePress, Graves Guardian, Southern Illinois News, and the West KY News - Pennyrile Edition.
- AlbumStack.com - This large, multi-genre music site is powered by Bondware's e-commerce engine and currently has over 270,000 products for sale. Features include extensive artist profiles, review and audio samples of album tracks.