Phase-out of legacy site URLs
Some long-time customers may still be using links like http://host1.bondware.com/~sitename on their site. In order to improve our ability to transparently migrate sites to new servers, we are phasing out support for these older, server specific links. In a few sites, this may lead to broken links or broken images on sites, but these are easily fixed.
How do I fix these deprecated links?We are no longer using the link http://host1.bondware.com/~
The (~) pollutes our SEO, and is no longer used internally. We can change these links in the Database if you are experiencing inconvenient issues.
- Files >> Folders >> Folder Name
- Under Actions click Preview/HTML
- Copy the URL for HTML Editor
- Paste it on your site in place of the http://host1.bondware.com/~yoursitename
- Go to Settings >> General Site Settings
- Scroll to the bottom under Previous Domain Names & URL Cleanup
- Run URL Clean Up Script (see image below)
- This should auto fix broken links on your site.